Mr Thomas Wong
Prof. Thomas C. C. WONG 王象志
Adjunct Professor NJIST
Senior Engineer (Textiles), FCTES; MHKITA
Certified Sustainable Development Planner (CSDP)
Prof. WONG has over 30 years experience in the luxury fashion field. And over 20 years with the building industries with high end interior decoration. He focuses on Sustainable Development of Animals Based Industries, including meat, animal fibers fashion and pets industries.
- Founding President of Institute of International Sustainable Development (ISD)
- Founder & Chairman of “Belt & Road Youth Foundation” (HK Charity # 91/15440)
- Served for 6 years as an advisor to the HKSAR Agriculture and Fisheries & Conservation
- Department’s Endangered Plants & Animals Species Advisory Committee.
- Chairman of Audit Committee and Director of a 60 years-old International Trade Federation